1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, November 16, 2015

All Saints Week (Happy Halloween) - November 2, 2015 - Week 53

Kamusta kamo!?
So this week was another good week. Elder Puig and I went out and tracted in some new places and found a couple of families that we plan on extending baptismal dates to this week. We ended up having to move back Marcelo Macario's baptism to November 14th. We felt like we needed to teach him a little more before he gets baptized. We are still planing on having 10 baptisms on the 14 of November. We are like crazy excited and working harder then ever to continue to have that every month. One thing that I have really learned is how truly important families are. I can't explain how happy I am when we go into a home and are able to teach a whole family. And plus I love teaching kids more then anything ever! I can't say how important it is for husbands and wives and their families to be sealed in the temple. I know here that is not always an easy thing. The closest temple to these people here is on a different island. But watching some of the members here diligently prepare for years just to go once is amazing. Everyone that has been baptized has achieved eternal life through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Now its time to work towards achieving exhalation! Exhalation is the only way we can for sure live with our families FOREVER! I'm not about that "till death do you part" kind of life. I love my family more than anything and I want nothing more then to be with y'all forever!


                With a little help from Google we found out that Elder Pogi means Elder Handsome! :)


Looks like all four Elders got new pants.  I believe they all went in a bought a single bolt of fabric and got a great deal

Love you guys so much! Hope y'all had a great Halloween! :)

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment