1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, November 16, 2015

Crazy Week - November 9, 2015 - Week 54

Alright I don't really know where to start...

On Monday I got a call from Elder Dorman the AP. He told me that I would be transferring. He said that I have my work cut out for me in my next area. I was like alright I will do my best. And then right as I was about to hang up he said "oh and by the way you will be a zone leader there" I responded super quickly with "are you sure?" He wasn't kidding. So yeah pretty much all week iv'e been stressing out. But one thing that I do know is God qualifies those who he calls.



The last few days in Bugasong I did my best to work as hard as I could. 
Thursday came around and I got pink eye the night before transfers which was awful! 

Thursday came around and I got pink eye the night before transfers which was awful! So I found out my new area is Roxas. After transfers we just stayed there in Iloilo because we had MLC on Thursday and Friday. Friday night I finally got to come to my new area. It is great. I am super excited to do amazing things here. I am still super nervous about the whole being a zone leader thing. Tomorrow we have zone training meeting where all the missionaries in the zone will meet together. The training that I will be giving is strictly about getting everyone excited for missionary work. And the best ways to be the most productive and time efficient. So i'm pretty excited for that. 

 MORE "LOOK MA' NEW PANTS" PICTURES
 THESE WERE JAKE'S HOT WHEELS.  HE ASKED US TO SEND THEM TO SHARE WITH HIS FAVORITE PEOPLE


LOOKS LIKE PACKAGES FOR CHRISTMAS HAVE STARTED TO ARRIVE...THANK YOU ALL...I KNOW HE WILL LOVE IT


Elder Elkington is my new companion. He is from Idaho. He goes home three transfers before I do. He has only been in this area for 5 weeks. So we are still trying to figure out this area and everything.

Then also tomorrow I will be able to go on splits with the AP's. I hope to learn a lot from them! 

Well that's all for this week. Love and miss yall like crazy! 

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment