1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving - November 30, 2015 - Week 57

Happy Thanksgiving Yall! 

So for the first time in my life I went to sleep hungry on Thanksgiving...

This week was over all an awesome week as far as missionary work is concered. We introduced Joseph Smith and the restoration to 223 individuals. Right now we have 6 solid investigator families. Two of the families have baptismal dates and are coming to church. When you get to the end of the day you look back at that and it just makes you so excited. 

Yeah so this week on Thursday (Thanksgiving) we had Zone Conference. I learned tons. After Zone Conference we went and worked till about 9:45 at night. Then when I got home we planned for our next days activities. I looked at the day and remembered it was Thanksgiving. But by then it was about 10:30 so we just went to bed. So to answer yalls question if they have thanksgiving here the answer is no...

But its okay because wether I get to eat lots of food or not I'm still grateful for my awesome Family and Friends. And I'm super grateful for this opportunity to serve my Heavenly Father and brothers and sisters here in the Philippines! :)

I love yall like crazy! Have an awesome week!

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment