1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Where do I Start? - September 12, 2016 - Week 98

Alright where do I start...Okay so on Tuesday we went to Iloilo to have a special MLC with area presidency. It was super cool. We learned what prayer is and really how to pray. We were all over the scriptures to find out really how to pray sincerely. Then on Wednesday we had a huge mission tour with a bunch of other zones where the area presidency taught us about obedience and FINDING scattered Israel. Then we headed home and did our best to apply the things and are still working on it. So this week was also transfers. I didn't think anything was going to me because I only have 6 weeks left. Once again I was WRONG!! On Sunday night the AP's called me and told me Im transferring back to Bugasong Antique, my second area. I was like what!??!!? But I told em Ill go where ever the Lord wants if it was true revelation I will go. But I didn't want to leave Buenavista Guimaras. About 20 minutes after I hung up the AP's called me back and said President had been receiving revelation ever since I had hung up. He said Its not time for me to leave Guimaras. So long story short I am still here and my new companion is ELDER FRANCISCO...again! haha I could not be more happy with what happened. We will both be zone leaders as well as I will go back to my first area here in Buenavista!! Elder Francisco have been working our tails off and I told him its gonna be this way for the next 6 weeks. He is by far my favorite companion iv'e had out here in the field. When we are companions, I don't know why, but good things just happen. So yeah thats about it for this week. Time is starting to go by to fast. I'm not ready yet for these two years to be up. It's time to give it my all. Love and miss you guys! You take care! :) 

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment