1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

This Week was AMAZING! - September 18,2016 - Week 99

This week was amazing! We have been Finding people like crazy! So the highlight of this week is last night Elder Francisco and I went to the Bingco Family they have been members for almost two years. Except for the father. Last night Brother Bingco called us and told us to come over. So we went. When we walked in, right away brother said I am going to be baptized! We were shocked because we have been working with him and teaching him ever since I got here and the missionaries before me as well. He set his own baptismal date for Oct 22 which is my last week of the mission. I can't express how happy it made me. I just want to testify "to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven". I know that this gospel is true! If we just humble ourselves and submit our will to the Father and except his Gospel, we will be eternally blessed. 

This week I have been studying 3 Nephi 11-26 about Christs visit to the ancient Americas. It has strengthen my testimony of God's love for ALL His children. It doesn't matter what our situation is, where we are, how wealthy we are, if you have a broken family, or not. We are ALL God's children and he loves each and everyone of us. He has given us a place to come and feel happiness, joy, sadness, peace, comfort, and most of all love. We ALL have a purpose. Its our job to go and find out who we really are and why God sent us here. ITS ALL TRUE! 

Love you guys and hope you have a great week! :) 

--
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment