1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New Companion/Big Goals - August 21, 2016 - Week 95

Alright so it'll be a short email today because iv'e got lots to do today. So this week Elder Crook and I have a set a pretty tall goal to have 20 baptisms on October 22 before I go home. We set this goal to keep me focused and not trunky as well as to push the other missionaries in our zone. The highest amount of baptisms that has happened in one area in one day in this mission is 10. I want to raise the standards in this mission before I finish so that missionaries behind will be driven to break those goals. If you are in a comfort zone...get out! If you are comfortable with where you are at, there is probably little to no growth or progression. God gives us all challenges and hard things to overcome because he knows our capabilities. As we overcome our fears and challenges with the help of our Savior we will grow everyday of our lives. I'm excited to see what comes in the next few months. And pumped to work hard to the end.

That's about it for this week. Love and miss ya'll. Take care! :)

--
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment