1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hey Ya'll - February 21, 2016 - Week 69

So sorry its been kinda a while since iv'e written a solid email. Iv'e just been crazy busy out here. But anyways this week was full of great experiences. Elder Ramos and I stepped up the work this week and really just hammered down on finding solid investigators. It was a success. We tracted into somebody on the street and they invited us in to teach them so we taught them and gave him a Tagalog Book of Mormon. He gave it back to us and said I want English. So he came over late on Saturday night so he could get an English Book of Mormon. But yeah besides that it is just the same. Just working hard and staying focused. We put a few investigators on date to be baptized in March. 

That's about it this week. Love yall!

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment