1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Busy Week - March 14, 2016 - Week 72

This week was another busy week. I have set a goal to try and write every week even if nothing crazy happened. So sorry if I bore yall a little bit. 

This past week I had the opportunity to go on splits 3 different times. On Wednesday I went with Elder Smith, one of the APs. I learned heaps of things to better love and serve the people. Then on Thursday I went on splits with Elder Andeo. He is a little bit newer missionary. He has been in the mission for about four months now. So I took the opportunity to teach him a little bit but also learn from him. Then on Saturday I went on splits with Elder Faamoe from New Zealand. We went to his area which was super far and we walked a ton to teach the people. It surprised me that people really came that far every Sunday just to come to church. We visited a couple members and I was blown away by how strong their faith is. Splits are so awesome especially if you go into it with an open mind and try to learn something from the person you are with. No one is perfect at missionary work they're are always things we can do to improve. 

Then to close out the week we put together a zone activity at the beach where we just hung out, played volleyball, rugby, football, capture the flag, and ate really good sea food. We all had a blast. And now its time to get back to work and see what the next week brings.



Love you guys and have a great spring break! :)  

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment