1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter! - March 28, 2016 - Week 74

First of all Happy Easter yall!!

Okay, so I thought this week would be a very challenging week because of Filipino traditions. So last Sunday I fasted that we would have success this week. Especially with me being brand new here. So long story short we went out and worked hard...like really really hard! We found new families and many other people that are more then prepared to receive the gospel! We extended 11 baptismal dates and 11 were excepted. And out of those we had 5 at church. So I have set a goal this past week. I have about 7 months left in the mission and starting April 23 I am going to do my best to have a weekly baptism. This week my testimony of fasting and prayer has been strengthened enormously! 




That's about it for this week. Hope yall have a great week! Love and Miss yall!!

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment