1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, September 7, 2015

My Sakit Gid Week 45 September 7, 2015

So this week was probably one of the worst weeks Iv'e had my whole mission so far. This week started off great Elder Puig and I got out and were doing so great missionary work. Then Wednesday came around and I got sick. Nothing crazy just the normal allergies and congestion. But when I have bad congestion it makes it really hard to breath. So yeah Sister Aquino told me to stay home and rest till tuesday of the following week! I was kinda blown away that she said that long. Because for me I am not the kind of person that can just stay home and chill or sleep or what not for a solid week. Especially here in the mission, with so much that needs to get done before our baptism on Saturday. But I stayed obedient and did what she said so we'll see how things go. When you get sick on the mission it is the worst thing EVER! Time is so limited and when you want to do your very best and you can't it kills. But its alright its a new week and time to get back to work! I love you and thank you for your support and prayers!

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment