1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 14, 2015 - Week 46

Hey yall! So this week iv'e still been trying to get over the sickness. So we didn't work crazy hard like I wanted to but we got out and found a few new investigators and had a couple awesome lessons. This past Saturday I had the privilege to baptize a two of mine and Elder Francisco's investigators Kin Kin and Brent! The weather managed to stay okay for about an hour so we could have the baptism. It was an awesome experience for all. We hope to have a family and a couple more young men baptized in the month of October so we are excited for that. Its crazy how fast time goes by in an area! Iv'e already been here in Bugasong for almost three transfers. But there is so much that needs to be done here and I don't ever want to leave! Elder Puig is doing great! He is teaching me a lot. Its so fun to see what our Heavenly Father does to us to shape us into the best people we can be. We should be so grateful for every trial that we are given to overcome. Because as we over come those trials our testimonies grow so much stronger! I love this gospel and all the blessings I enjoy because of it. Love you all and keep being AWESOME!


-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment