1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Baptism thawarted by Typhoon INENG - August 24, 2015 - Week 43

This week wasn't the best, but we all have not so good weeks here and there. So this week we had Romeo Nietes and Jousha's baptism scheduled for Saturday. Everything was going as planned. They both past the interviews and everything was on track. They were super excited. And then INENG happened. We had another typhoon come in and destroy our plans. Here in Bugasong there is one place we can baptize and that is the ocean. But when a typhoon comes in the waves in the ocean become huge and not safe. So we rescheduled the baptism for today so we'll see how it goes. 





I just want to say how much I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! MISSIONARY WORK IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! I know this church is true. I know that if we strive everyday to follow our Savior, he will help us get through whatever obstacles that may come our way. The gospel is true. I love you guys so much and hope you all have an awesome week!







-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment