1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 20 - March 15, 2015

As you read this you may notice that Elder Frandsen has gone a little native on us. :) If you understand it, please feel free to post a translation! 

So this week was transfer week. Oo, Malipay ako diri sa San Miguel. Pero may ara ang iban nga kaupod. Ang ngalan nya si Elder Chapman. Haha...Medyo weird sya pero buot kag hard working siya. He is American taga Utah sya. So amo na, excited ako to work with him. He is batch ni Elder Staples, ang trainer sa akon. 

Sini Domingo, may ara seven nga mga tawo sa simbahan. So gamay lang na pero tuni next week may investigators dito. Also, so I am the group leader still sa San Miguel and this week I asked a few people to speak in sacrament meeting they said yes. Then at church the people that I asked to speak didn't show up...so guess who had to give a 45 minute unprepared talk? AKO na lang. haha And for those of you that know me know I am not very good at speaking for a long time. But I know that this happened for a reason because right before I gave my talk I prayed and asked for the spirit to fill my mouth with words so that everyone there could feel the spirit. And that was exactly what happened. 

Adlow-adlow ang testimony sa akon magstrengthen paagi sang mga experiences. I am so grateful for everything I am blessed with because of this gospel. I know without a doubt that it is true. 

So amo na para sa ini week. Palanga ko kamo! And have an awesome week!

This picture if you cant tell is of kids flying kites. The kids here are so awesome they are so creative. Here you can't just go out and buy a kite you go find whatever you can and do your best to make something out of it. If ever I am having a bad day the kids here always cheer me up and put me in a really good mood! :) 



-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment