1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, June 20, 2016

Super Busy - June 7, 2016 - Week 84

Hey so just wanted to right a quick email. Sorry its late we have been crazy busy this past week. Just trying to a little harder to see what we can really do here in this area. The highlight of this week was we just got back from a multizone conference. Where President and Sister Aquino gave kind of there farewell training's. One thing tha t stuck out to me was one quote. One: "Be the kind of missionary that when you  r feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, he's up"

That is the missionary I am striving to be for my last 6 months. Missionary work is the BEST!! 

Sorry for the short email this week but I will try and send a more detailed one next week.

Love and miss yall tons!!

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment