1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, June 20, 2016

Crazy, Busy, Fun, Adventurous Week - June 13, 2016 - Week 85

This was a great week. We had so much going on everyday. Between fishing for a priesthood activity, fixing the church for a service project, spelunking, youth activity, basketball, district meeting, boat ride to Iloilo, etc. Oh yeah and don't forget the normal everyday missionary work. There's always so much going on. It keeps us super busy and its way more fun that way. But at the same time it makes time go by so quick. At this point I wish I had more time in a day. I noticed earlier today that June is halfway over even though it feels like it just started. 




























Okay so about the area. So we continue to have success. Investigators are coming to church and continuing to strengthen their testimony. It so cool to see be converted to the Gospel and little by little change their lives for the better. We have families that are progressing for the most part and are almost ready to be baptized but we feel like we need to wait a little longer. But this Saturday the Sararana Family will be baptized. We are so pumped and excited for them. 

For now I will keep this email short because don't have to much time but I will attach a few pics from this past week and you know what they say a "picture says 1000 words". Love y'all and hope y'all continue to have a great summer vacation. :)

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment