1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, January 18, 2016

Transfers Again - January 4, 2016 - Week 62

Well...from what it sounds like yall had a crazy week. I don't think my week compares at all.

This week we had transfers on New years eve. Elder Elkington was transfered and I got a new companion Elder Ramos. He is from the Philippines. He is awesome. He just spent the last 6 transferes in the office as finacial secertary. So he was ready to get out. We also got 9 new polynesians in our zone. So earlier today the whole zone got together and had a sports activity where we played football and basketball. Then On new years day I traveled to the office for MLC. The MLC was sick! It was probably the most effective meeting ive gone to my whole mission. As zone leaders we sat there with two huge white boards and brainstormed ideas on how we can make the mission better and more effective. We came up with so much. So we hope to see more success then ever here in the mission. 

So thats pretty much all for this week. Happy New Year! Hope you all had an awesome week. Love and miss yall!    


-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment