1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, January 18, 2016

Checking In - December 14, 2015 - Week 59

Hey yall. So I don't have tons of time to write. However I did have a great week.I am here in Iloilo today and tomorrow for a huge Christmas Conference. The whole mission is going to come down and party for a couple days. It is going to be SICK!! Oh and also we will be baptizing a family on Christmas!!! We are like crazy excited for it! They are the Alejaga family! When we first found them we didn't think they were really going to progress because they are Muslim. But we were so wrong. They were more then prepared to recieve the gospel! The WHOLE family has continually been coming to church no matter the circumstances. Their faith is so strong. So I will offically have my first and last White Christmas here in the Philippines and I am beyond excited for this family. Missionary work is astig talaga! I'm not gonna lie being away from the family during Christmas is kinda hard but its so worth it when you are out here doing the best work on earth!! 

Love yall tons and have an AWESOME week!


--
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment