1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Week 4 November 21, 2014


Hello everyone! Another week down. This week as we have been teaching investigators I feel like the language is finally getting a little easier. Its crazy to see that if the Lord wants you to say something to an investigator, even if you don't know the words he will put them in your mouth. This week I have grasped the feeling that I will never be alone. That Heavenly father will always be with me. It's the best feeling ever! It's to bad I didn't fully grasp that till now, but now I will never forget that. And I will watch myself better so I can always be doing what he wants me to. 

It's weird to think i've been here for almost a month already and that in two and a half more weeks I will be headed to the Philippines ready to put this training to work. 

This next week for Thanksgiving the rumour is that an Apostle is coming to speak to us. So everyone is pretty excited about that. But we'll see. Everyone take lots of pics during Thanksgiving and send them to me. :)

Im sorry for the not so exciting email. It's pretty much the same thing every week. Three weeks from now the emails will be way more exciting I promise. :) Well everyone have a great week. And have an awesome Thanksgiving!!

Heres a pic of some of the zone at the temple. Haha ;)


-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment