1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, April 11, 2016

Forget Myself and Work - April 11, 2016 - Week 76

This week we had the opportunity to listen to General Conference. It was amazing as always. Elder Hollands talk really hit home for me. I like when he said that if we have a TRUE DESIRE to be better and to follow our Savior Jesus Christ we will receive blessings from our Heavenly Father. We don't need to perfect we just need to continue to have a desire to be better and then through the Atonement we will obtain the blessings and love our Heavenly Father desires for us. I truly know without a doubt that we have a loving Father in Heaven and he wants the very best for each and everyone of us. Love yall and have a great week!!




-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment