1 Nephi 3:7

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, April 4, 2016

Another Week in Paradise - April 4, 2016 - Week 75

Ight so this week was awesome. The highlights of this week were (1)We did something that has never been done in the mission ever. We had a SUPER MLC. So all the DLs, ZLs and STLs in the whole mission went to Iloilo for two days and just talked about different things we can do to improve the mission. And how to better help our missionaries in our designated areas. (2)We had 4 investigators at church this week. (3)We have 10 progressing investigators with baptismal dates. (4)The work is good! (5)We went to Iloilo this morning. We played sports and just hung out. I got to chill with Larson and Swanton. Its always a good time with those guys.

So that about covers the highlights and my week. I am still trying to figure out the food situation. I've only been here about two weeks now and iv'e already lost quite a bit of weight. But we will figure things out. :) 




Hope yall have a great and eventful week. Love and miss yall.    

-- 
Elder Jake Frandsen
Philippines Iloilo Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment